Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.1 missing TransferVM (XenCenter Import)

On 12/11/11 15:00, Jordan Tomkinson wrote:
Thanks Mike, it's good to know the package is open source and we aren't
breaking any rules by installing it manually on XCP.
For the record, the transfer-vm rpm is 3.64 MB so it should be a breeze

I never said it was a good reason ;)

to include on the iso without bloating.
Until then, I have added a little entry on importing it into XCP at
http://new-wiki.xen.org/wiki/XenCenterXCP

Excellent! Thanks for contributing to the docs.

Mike