Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.1 RC

On 21/09/11 18:10, Sébastien Riccio wrote:

> On 21.09.2011 13:02, Jonathan Ludlam wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> XCP 1.1 Release Candidate is ready to be tested. Changes since Beta:
>>

> Hi,
>
> Excellent! Thanks for your work.
>
> I've got a question, I've a xcp 1.1 beta box and tried to upgrade to the rc.
> It does not propose to upgrade it, only to restore a backup or do a
> clean install. Is that normal ?

Yes, perhaps this is not "normal", but I suppose it isn't entirely
unexpected either. This must have something to do with version checks
that the host-installer is doing. We'll make sure to fix this for XCP
1.5 pre-releases.

Upgrading from XCP 1.0 to 1.1 RC1 is supported and does work (I tested
this last yesterday). Hopefully no one was running the beta on
production systems that they care about...

Mike