Re: [Xen-API] Java bindings for XCP-SDK

Write your own?

I don't think than XenAPI bindings are very hard to create. XenAPI based on XMLRPC, AFAIK java have plenty things for XML (and XML RPC, may be).

On 22.09.2011 09:40, medhavini buchade wrote:
Hello everyone,

I prefer to code in Java,but the Xen cloud platform SDK provided by Xen does not support Java bindings. So using the SDK libraries is notÂan option for me. What should i do?

Thank you.