[Xen-API] XenSummit Asia : Accepting Topics

Dear Xen Developer,

The talk submission system for Xen Summit Asia, held Nov 2-3 in Seoul, Korea is now open for for anyone interested in speaking this year.

All speakers are required to submit their topic by Sept 16th, 2011 using the online tool (see http://xen.org/polls/xensummit_asia_2011_cfp.html) or by e-mailing me. Submitted topics are reviewed by the Program Committee and a final agenda should be available by the end of September. If you have any questions about your topic or speaking at this event, please contact me for more information.

Best Regards
Lars