[Xen-API] XAPI on Debian - Networking

Hi,

Still doing my tests on project kronos and I've reached the point where I need to
have the network working for the vm's to do further tests.

At the moment the networking on my box is not managed by xapi.

First question, does it makes sense to still use linux bridge tools if openvswtich
can handle everything linux bridge does (and more) ?

Second question:
My network hardware is the following:

eth0 - gigabit link to a switch trunk port
eth1 - gigabit link to a switch trunk port
eth2 - not used
eth3 - not used
eth4 - 10ge link to storage switch
eth5 - 10ge link to storage switch

Currently, I have openvswitch 1.2.0 running with the following configuration:

b5170ea6-a624-46d9-b72d-e7afcd46454b
    Bridge "store1"
        Port "eth5"
            Interface "eth5"
        Port "store1"
            Interface "store1"
                type: internal
    Bridge "store0"
        Port "store0"
            Interface "store0"
                type: internal
        Port "eth4"
            Interface "eth4"
    Bridge "trunk0"
        Port "mgmt0"
            tag: 85
            Interface "mgmt0"
                type: internal
        Port "mgmt1"
            tag: 10
            Interface "mgmt1"
                type: internal
        Port "trunk0"
            Interface "trunk0"
                type: internal
        Port "bond0"
            Interface "eth1"
            Interface "eth0"
    ovs_version: "1.2.0+build0"

trunk0 is the main bridge where bond0 is attached (active-active bonding)
it has port mgmt0 and mgmt1 in it which are vlan tagged ports for management
interfaces.

store0 and store1 are bridges in to which i attached the interfaces for doing multipath iscsi.

Everything is working as expected.

Now how could I convert this setup to a setup that is closely the same but where I can attach vm vif to it ? (the idea is to attach the vif to different vlans availables
on bridge trunk0)

In other words, what does it take to have xapi uses openvswitch :)

Cheers,
Sébastien