[Xen-API] Re: XAPI on Debian - creating and starting a debian squeeze VM

On 08/22/2011 09:14 PM, Sébastien Riccio wrote:

Okay,

here are the results:

root@xen-blade13:/usr/bin# ./eliloader
./eliloader:41: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use
hashlib instead
    import md5
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "./eliloader", line 84, in<module>
      mapfiles = [ f for f in os.listdir(guest_installer_dir) if
f.endswith('.map') ]
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/opt/xensource/packages/files/guest-installer'

I guess these are the paths to the xcp on centos and that I could change
them but
the files doesn't exists on the system.

root@xen-blade13:/usr/bin# updatedb
root@xen-blade13:/usr/bin# locate guest-installer
root@xen-blade13:/usr/bin#

root@xen-blade13:/usr/bin# grep xensource eliloader
guest_installer_dir = "/opt/xensource/packages/files/guest-installer"

seems quite trivial if I can put my hands on the guest-installer files :)

Ah, that's right. That directory has a bunch of cpio archives that we use to patch up ramdisks that don't have the right xen modules. I don't want to spam the mailing list with an 8.4mb attachment, so I'll have to post this on downloads.xen.org tomorrow. If you've got an XCP host set up now, you can grab those files yourself.

Mike