[Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] XAPI on debian and openxenmanager

Whoa, I'm actually shocked it works! Thanks for testing that out! Let me know if you run into any issues actually using the thing.

FYI, you won't be able to install PV guests, so use "Other install media" to make HVM guests. This should be a simple fix on our end, but the package isn't ready yet.

Mike

Hehe, I read your answer a few seconds after sending out another post about this issue :P
Then disregard it :)

Thanks
Sebastien