Re: [Xen-API] Run a powershell command on VM from xenserver

Easy: no way.

Hard: If you do really have no girlfriend and wants to spend few weeks with dear computer - you can create command channel (via console, separate dirver or xenstore) to communicate with domU via IDC link. Actually I know at least few guys from VDS/VPS business who done this.