Re: [Xen-API] Accessing xentore data created by VM.add_to_xenstore_data

Hello Rabin:

I need to access the key in VM shell to setup some resources used by
internal systems. The key isn't created:

[vm_console]# xenstore-read /vm/65/key
xenstore-read: couldn't read path /vm/65/key

Cheers

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Rabin Karki <rabin.karki@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "access data into VM," but
> xenstore-read /vm/<vm-uuid>/key will give you the value.
> There are a few other self-explanatory xenstore-* commands.

Marco Sinhoreli