RE: [Xen-API] XAPI Perl howto

Hi Sergey,

You can use raw XMLRPC to control an XCP pool. There aren't any perl examples
(maybe you could write some!) but you could probably translate the python ones:

http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/4.0.1/api/client-examples/python/index.html

The XenAPI documentation is here:

http://www.xen.org/files/XenCloud/ocamldoc/

Cheers,