Re: [Xen-API] Re: repository for storage manager (/opt/xensource/sm)

  • To: Zheng Li <dev@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 01:29:17 +0400
  • Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:29:40 -0700

Guys, looks to source.

/opt/xensource/sm/ISCSISR.py

#!/usr/bin/python
# Copyright (C) 2006-2007 XenSource Ltd.
# Copyright (C) 2008-2009 Citrix Ltd.
#
# it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
published
# by the Free Software Foundation; version 2.1 only.
#
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
# GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
#
# ISCSISR: ISCSI software initiator SR driver
#

Ð ÐÑÐ, 18/05/2011 Ð 21:44 +0100, Zheng Li ÐÐÑÐÑ: