Re: [Xen-API] XenSummit North America, Aug 2-4, Santa Clara, CA

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:46:08AM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi,
> Just a brief note to tell you that XenSummit North America 2011, will be in
> Santa Clara, CA Aug 2-4. In the past XenSummit used to be two-day events.
> However as the Xen
> Hack-a-tron<http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2011/03/23/xen-hack-a-tron-day-1/>
> last month was so successful, it would make sense to hold a combined Summit
> and Hackathon. The way how this would work is
>
> *         Day 1 & 2 of the summit will be as you know it: packed full of
> interesting talks given by community members.

Nice. Do you think it would be possible to include some of the GSOC Students in
this?

> *         We added an extra day and space to allow developers to work on
> project ideas, code, demos and designs.
> We could also do 1 1/2 days of presentations and 1 1/2 of interactive
> Hackathon. Do let me know whether you feel this is a good idea.

I really liked the XenHackThon and would say let it run till Friday (Aug 5th).

And if we had the GSOC students included we could actually meet them in person
:-)