[Xen-API] Re: GSOC project acceptance/prioritisation meeting minutes

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:46:57 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:47:09 -0700

Hi,

I also marked the proposals in Melange:
- Proposals not on the list are marked IGNORE
- Proposals in the top 6 are marked ACCEPT and 3 STARs (for filtering)
- All other proposals are marked 2 STARs

Sorry for the spam that may have caused.

I have enabled the two proposals for writing and gotten in touch with Jordan Justen from OVMF

Cheers
Lars