Re: [Xen-API] problems with xen centre 5.6 fp1, xcp 1.0 and selinux

On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 12:22:07PM +0000, Chris Percol wrote:
> I know this question touches a lot of issues but here goes...
>
> I can't get connected to my xcp 1.0 pool using xen centre 5.6 fp1
> through a vpn connection if selinux is enabled in the host master
> CentOS OpenVPN guest.
>
> My vpn connects ok and I can ping the xcp 1.0 hosts but xen centre
> hangs when trying to login.
>
> Turning selinux off solves the problem but I would like to keep it on.
>
> Anyone any thoughts?

What do the logs say if you turn selinux on in non-enforcing mode?

Cheers,

Magnus Therning                            magnus.therning@xxxxxxxxxx
XenServer Security Lead

There does not now, nor will there ever, exist a programming language
in which it is the least bit hard to write bad programs.
     -- Flon's Axiom

I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have
C++ in mind.
     -- Alan Kay