Re: [Xen-API] Release date for XCP 1.0 stable

  • To: Tomoiaga Cristian <cristi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Chris Percol <chris.percol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:46:09 +0000
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:46:16 -0800

I had some issues getting libvirt running but I am using it to manage my VMs remotely.

Chris

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Tomoiaga Cristian <cristi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would stick with XCP if the issue was solved.
As a suggestion I would also test what will happen on a power failure when multiple VMs are actually doing intensive I/O (usually data loss/complete file system corruption occurs)
Other than that, it all depends on your needs. Do you manage your Xen 4 with Debian manually ? (without xapi/other tools).