[Xen-API] Xen API to extract guest OS specific parameters

Hello sir,

I am doing a project in virtualization, for this I need to extract the
following guest OS specific parameters:-

1.Memory segements -segments registers such as CS, DS, SS, ES, GS, FS.
2.Global Descriptor Table (GDT):Segment's selector, base & limit
3 Local Descriptor Table (LDT): limit (ring 0)
4 Interrupt Descriptor Table (IDT): limit (ring 0)
5 Task register (TR): selector and limit.

Sir, please help me to suggest which xen api I should use and specific
functions to extract the above mentioned information.

Thank you

Regards
Ashish Asawa
M.Tech student (Batch 2009)