From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ram Parashar
Sent: 01 December 2010 23:28
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] XAPI vm-start issue. (Build from DDK)

Hello,

I am trying to build XCP ddk and add some extra code there.

I followed the link
"http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-api/2010-09/msg00082.html";
and was able to compile the ddk.
Thanks for that.

But after pushing new compiled xapi:

   a) I am able to execute all xe (cli) commands.
   b) Not able to start a VM , I am getting 'INTERNAL_ERROR', 'Failure(The
VDI xxx is already attached in RW mode; it can't be attached in RO mode.
      This happens after installing the vm and tries to reboot. Simpley
means initially I am able to start the VM but restart is not working.
   c) Can see a lot of INVALID_SESSION error message in /var/log/xensource.
   d) Continuously getting the error "performance monitor
D:586431f601d7|monitor_rrds] Ignoring disappeared VM which is rebooting"

Its the same situation even if I wont add my code.

Any help would be appreciated.

--

Thanks

Ram Parashar

This e-mail and its attachments may contain privileged and/or confidential
information, which may be covered
by existing non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements. If you are not
the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not
use, copy or disclose to anyone any information contained in this e-mail.
immediately by reply e-mail and delete it from your system. Thank you.