[Xen-API] Prettier output from latex_backend.ml

I've attached a patch that modifies how the latex version of the api docs is
generated.  I've uploaded the api document as it's generated with this patch
applied to [1].  A short description of the changes:

- use a latex style for the class descriptions
- use a proper pretty printer for the output

diffstat says:

 b/ocaml/idl/xenclass.sty       |  127 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 ocaml/idl/OMakefile            |    4
 ocaml/idl/latex_backend.ml     |  193 +++++++++++++++++++----------------------
 ocaml/idl/xenenterpriseapi.tex |    1

The changes make use of prettier[2].

There are further improvements possible, but first I'd like to get some
feedback on whether this is considered an improvement or not. :-)

Cheers,

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/187401/xenenterpriseapi-prettier.pdf
[2] https://github.com/magthe/prettier

--
Magnus Therning                            magnus.therning@xxxxxxxxxx
XenServer Security Lead

There does not now, nor will there ever, exist a programming language
in which it is the least bit hard to write bad programs.
     -- Flon's Axiom

Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with
millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural
integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.
     -- Alan Kay