Re: [Xen-API] XCP Documentation Update

Hi Todd,

As I understand this, the problem is a bit more of a organisational one than a
focused one of getting the docbook to compile. The trouble is that there is a
lot of documentation for XenServer that could possibly be used for XCP, but a
simple s/XenServer/XCP/g isn't going to be sufficient. We really need to get
together with documentation team here to work out how best we can produce a set
of docs for XCP and one for XenServer without horrendous duplication of effort,
or things being fixed in one branch and not the other, and all the other pains
associated with forking.

Jon