[Xen-API] problem with snapshot unallocation

Hi all,

i use XCP 0.5 with a NFS storage repository and normally i do daily snapshots from all VMs i have,  as follow:

1) create snapshot
2) export snapshot to file
3) delete snapshot

One day I get the VM  error "Snapshot chain is too long". I notice however that this appears to only VM's with more than 1 attached virtual disk. In my case I have a couple VM's with 2 disks, and there were many orphaned copies of only 1 of the 2 disks. >From OpenXenManager  is not possible to delete these snapshots..

I read a problem like this on Xencenter forum

http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?threadID=261023&tstart=0

and the solution is

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX123400

Does someone know how to fix this bug on XCP 0.5 ?

Regards,

Simone Cariani