[Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] openvswitch gre tunnel

Hi CV,

The GRE tunnels require an openvswitch controller - do you have access to one?
I believe the open-source 'nox' doesn't have the required functionality yet.
Unfortunately in the current design, xapi doesn't have the abilities to
configure the vswitches, and relies on the controller - so this particular
feature is really only there to enable a controller to set up these tunnels,
rather than a complete implementation.

If you just want to set up the tunnels manually, you can do so using the ovs
commands on the hosts - the documentation is not great unfortunately, but as I
understand, the ovs mailing list is a good source of info.

Sorry to not be of more help,

Jon