Re: [Xen-API] Git workflow proposal

"Yes please!" :-)

Regarding the build system and hg integration, there are excellent plugins for
Mercurial to let you use git directly without changing your toolchain.
http://hg-git.github.com/

I wouldn't bet my last dollar that the build system would work against this (hg
id might break?) but it's certainly worth investigating as a quick hack.

The Github service hook can also just post to any URL, so you could do Jira
integration pretty easily by converting these to the Jira SOAP API.  The github
issue tracker is way nicer as a public issue interface than the abysmal Jira
though...

-anil