Re: [Xen-devel] XCP: request for review a sr driver

Hi,

I'll find out what the status of the xen-sm.hg repository is - there's some
amount of procedure involved in opening up a repository, and it can sometimes
get stalled. I can't see any blockers though, so hopefully we'll see the repo
go live soon. When that happens, We'll be happy to add in your SM backend.

I'll update once I know more.

Cheers,

Jon