Re: [Xen-API] Xen-API: XMLRPC Documentation

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "yueyu.lin" <yueyu.lin@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
  • Date-warning: Date header was inserted by spool002.mac.com
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:13:21 -0700

Thanks a lot.

On Aug 26, 2010, at 04:57 AM, George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, you can ignore ocaml existence in first iteration (see below) and
use (for example) python with XenAPI.py interface. Main difference in
xapi and xend implementation of XenAPI is pool-related classed (xend
have no conception of pool).

About ocaml... In first XenAPI is language-neutral interface, but xapi
implementation is poor: they store some values in ocaml format (f.e.
last_boot_record for vm). But management part and main data are
available for use without ocaml concern.

Documentation published on xen.org site:
http://www.xen.org/files/XenCloud/ocamldoc/

Yes, this is only reference. No guideline or tutorial available.

Ð ÐÑÐ, 26/08/2010 Ð 04:29 -0700, Yueyu Lin ÐÐÑÐÑ: