[Xen-API] XCP Documentation Update

  • To: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:20:33 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 06:21:41 -0700

XCP Folks:

I have taken down the Xen Cloud Platform Administrative Guide from the Xen.org website for some maintenance. Several people have found some content that needed to be removed and I am having problems re-converting the updated XML file into pdf. The document will remain UNDER CONSTRUCTION until I can get a new pdf created. Please let me know if you are an XML expert and I can send you the updated copy for compile(?).

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257