Re: [Xen-API] XCP: RFC: compressing VM exports by default

This is possibly out of scope, but I think a really common use-case is to
shuffle VHD files around.  Have you considered an output format that just moves
the VHD from the backend directly into the VM export?

In the case of a non-VHD backend then the compressed stream form is good, but
it seems a pity to duplicate the sparseness checking for the common (VHD on LVM
or NFS) case.

Anil