Re: [Xen-API] newbie question about xenapi (get la and free memory)

Ð ÐÑÐ, 09/06/2010 Ð 12:02 +0100, Jonathan Ludlam ÐÐÑÐÑ:
> Hi Vasiliy,
>
> Have a look here:
>
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XAPI_RRDs
>
> We don't record the load average from a guest, but we do record the CPU usage
> and free memory.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Jon

Thank You very much. But i can fully understand how can i get this rrd
files from xml-rpc? Can You provide some help?

in php i wrote:
<?php
$xen = new xmlrpc_client("http://$host:$port";);

$session = validate($xen->send('session.login_with_password',

?>

--
Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx>
Selfip.Ru