[Xen-API] Actual Memory used by DomU not see using python API.

Hi ,
I am collecting Domain stats for the DomU 's on a host. I want to collect the
actual memory used , memory_dynamic_max using  the python api.
The code snippet is as follows

         try:
532                 for vm in all:
533                         try:
534                                 record = session.xenapi.VM.get_record(vm)
535                                 if  not record["is_control_domain"] and
not record["is_a_template"] and record["resident_on"] :
536                                         vm_name = record["name_label"]
537                                         uuid = record["uuid"]
538                                         domid = record["domid"]
539                                         static_max_mem =
str(record["memory_static_max"])
540                                         vm_metrics = record["metrics"]
541                                         vm_metric =
session.xenapi.VM_metrics.get_record(vm_metrics)
542                                         dyn_max_mem =
str(vm_metric["memory_actual"])
543                                         cpu_online =
session.xenapi.VM.get_VCPUs_max(vm)
544                                         vif_set =
session.xenapi.VM.get_VIFs(vm)

I see that "memory_actual" values does not reflect the actual memory used but
shows the max memory available to the domain. I want to know if the rrd
database stores this data . Let me know if I am using the wrong field to
collect the data.

Please guide.

Abhijeet Sane