R: [Xen-API] XCP Monthly Call Request

Europe/Rome.

Thanks and regards,

FG

Da: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Stephen Spector
Inviato: mercoledì 5 maggio 2010 19:29
A: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [Xen-API] XCP Monthly Call Request

I am planning to schedule a monthly XCP meeting for the community and am struggling with when to host the call. As we are a global community, there is no single optimal time to host the meeting. In an effort to support the most likely attendees, please send me your time zone if you plan to participate in these calls. I will track the most common time zones in an effort to maximize attendance. All meetings will have notes taken which will be posted on the Xen.org wiki for those of you unable to participate.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx