Re:[Xen-API] xen-api on windows

first . u must intall the python in the windows .then download xenapi.py to your windows .then u can run your scripts

å2010-05-04 05:11:34ï"Amit Shah" <amit.shah@xxxxxxxxxx> åéï

Hi All

Can the xen-apiâs be run under windows environment. I have a python script which does a âimport XenAPIâ under a ubuntu machine. Can I run the same script under windows? If yes what will I have to install on the windows machine? I searched a lot online but could not find anything related to running the APIs under windows.

Thanks

Amit

çæääåääåèæäääéçïèäååï