[Xen-API] PERMISSION_DENIED on get_this_host

  • To: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Hinrich Aue <Hinrich.Aue@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:42:34 +0100
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 06:42:42 -0700

Hello list,

I was able to successfully log into xen api xmlrpc with username and password.

After that I called get_this_host – and I get

PERMISSION_DENIED

.

I don’t have any idea how to find out where to set the right permissions, of what actually failed due to invalid permissions.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance - Hinrich

Hinrich Aue
Sr. SW Engineer
Kofax Development GmbH

Wentzinger Strasse 19
79106 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 45269 57234
Fax: +49 (0) 761 45269 58734
Hinrich.Aue@xxxxxxxxx

This communication is only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender via phone and destroy this communication immediately.

Kofax Deutschland AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Freiburg i.Brg.
Amtsgericht Freiburg: HRB 5319
Vorstand: Jörg Grundmann (Vorsitzender), Gabriele Froning
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Stefan Gaiser