Re: [Xen-API] Data metrics exported by Xen API

Hi Abhijeet,

We grab the stats every 5 seconds currently - these values are then taken as
DSs in the spirit of RRDtool, and we use them to create different timescale
archives.

The source that actually grabs the numbers from dom0 is here:
http://xenbits.xen.org/xapi/xen-api.hg?file/a8decf9d3bee/ocaml/xapi/monitor.ml

and the RRD stuff is documented on the wiki:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XAPI_RRDs

Hope this helps!

Jon