[Xen-API] pygrub-related question

Hi.

When booting PV domains via pygrub, Xapi exclusively accesses the disk
image through a dom0 plug, right?

This is obviously the case with images backed by VHDs. I guess it's safe
to assume this is also the case with raw images. But I'm more or less
guessing.

Does the agent shortcut reads to the bare physical node somewhere?

Asking because of some page cache invalidation issue we apparently
haven't come across yet.

Daniel