RE: [Xen-API] XCP do NOT support migrating HVM?

Hi,

> When I executed "xe vm-migrate", I got following result. Does that mean
> XCP doesn't support migrating HVM(no PV driver)? I'd like to know the
> season because I know xend supports migrating HVM.

Currently xapi insists that you install the Windows PV drivers first-- they're
on the 'xs-tools.iso' in the XCP dom0. This may not be strictly necessary for
migration to work but all our testing assumes the drivers are loaded.

Also a tip: use 'xe vm-migrate --live' to make sure you get live migration
(minimizing downtime). We probably should make that the default in future.

Cheers,
Dave