RE: [Xen-API] Some questions about XenAPI

Hi,

The snapshot of XCP on xen.org includes a fairly recent xapi development build, which contains the VM.revert call. Binary .isos and sources are here:

http://www.xen.org/products/cloud_source.html

[ NB The development version of xapi will only work on XCP. At some point in future a stable version will become part of the next XenServer. ]

Cheers,

Dave