[Xen-API] RE: fix allowed operations when the power-on-mode is disabled

Hi Javier,

I think the patch is fine. The only thing I’d tweak is the

  Db.Host.get_power_on_mode

Can be written as

  record.Db_actions.host_power_on_mode

This works because the host record is already available in the function.

I’ll make that tweak and push the patch for you.

Cheers,

Dave