From: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anil Madhavapeddy
Sent: 04 November 2009 13:19
To: Dave Scott
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] release of 'xapi' toolstack

On 3 Nov 2009, at 15:30, Dave Scott wrote:

http://xenbits.xen.org/xapi/xen-api-libs.hg
 -- internal libraries (e.g. for talking to xenstore)

This repository fails to checkout at all on MacOS X due to a case-sensitivity conflict with sexpr/s{E|e}xpr.ml.

Patch attached to rename the thread-safe string conversion module to sexpr_marshal instead.

http://xenbits.xen.org/xapi/xen-api.hg
 -- the toolstack itself

And a patch attached to rename uses of Sexpr to Sexpr_marshal here as well. Not compile tested as I dont have a dev environment for Xapi here yet.

-anil