Re: [Xen-API] Regarding Xen api version associated with Xen release

Thiru wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can i know which version of Xen contains Xenapi version 1.0.0 ? and how
> can i identify the api version  enabled in my xen machine?

you can use your client to call the methods below:

[zhigang@zhigang xc]$ ./xc.py host.get_API_version_major
7cc5a5fa-2db7-8196-2066-978854347a39
'1'
[zhigang@zhigang xc]$ ./xc.py host.get_API_version_minor
7cc5a5fa-2db7-8196-2066-978854347a39
'0'
[zhigang@zhigang xc]$ ./xc.py host.get_API_version_vendor
7cc5a5fa-2db7-8196-2066-978854347a39
'xenbits'
[zhigang@zhigang xc]$ ./xc.py host.get_API_version_vendor_implementation
7cc5a5fa-2db7-8196-2066-978854347a39
[zhigang@zhigang xc]$

see:
xen-unstable/tools/python/xen/xend/XendAPIVersion.py

and xen-unstable/tools/python/xen/xend/XendAPI.py

regards,

zhigang