[Xen-API] Regarding Xen-API Kickoff Meeting.

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Emil Palm <emil.palm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 22:35:57 +0200 (CEST)
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:36:12 -0700

Hi Everyone!

I propose for those who is using IRC to connect to Freenode and join the
channel #xen-api for talking bullshit and exchanging ideas between one
and another. I missed adding this during the meeting so i'l post it here
instead.

I hope this project will grow and become a good and complete project
with everyones help.

Also i would like to put forward a thank you to Stephen Spector for
taking up this project from its long sleep.

Best regards
Emil Palm
Cardium AB (Sweden)