AW: [Xen-API] Need help

  • To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Uli Staerk" <Uli.Staerk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:35:23 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 04:36:07 -0700

Very useful: www.google.de ;)

But the point is, that the new website launched a couple of days ago without a
link to the open source portal. Here the missing link:
 http://xen.xensource.com/

In the Wiki you can find a page related to the xen api:
Wiki-api: http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenApi

And I have some kind of api documentation - don't not if its outdated, because
I cant find a newer version, but hope it helps (see attachment)