Re: [Xen-API] xen_vm_get_record give me some bad messages

nikolanikov@xxxxxxx wrote:
> when I use xen_vm_get_record I get
>
> Struct did not contain expected field suspend_VDI.
> Struct did not contain expected field crash_dumps.
> Struct did not contain expected field guest_metrics.
>
> How can I fix this I use Xen 3.1

I presume you are using the Xen API c-bindings?  I see such messages as
well.  Xend is not populating these fields and hence the c-bindings
complain when unmarshalling the on-wire structure.  I have been ignoring
them unless it is a field of interest - in which case a patch is sent to
xen-devel :-).

Regards,
Jim