[Xen-API] C bindings : xen_session_login_with_password

Hi,
I had few questions regarding the function the client should provide to "Query the server and return the response" i.e. The client function passed in call to xen_session_login_with_password()
session->call_func = call_func;
I see that the xen calls do pass data(input) in the XML-format while calling this client function.

My questions are -
1) How should I use that data ? (as its already in XML format).
I can't pass it as it is to server, nor I can use xmlrpc_client_call on it, hence was wondering, the intention ?

2) Where should I store the result (so that XenCaller can read it). I guess, on success I should be returning a NULL value, as the return is stored in "error", followed by calls "if (error)".

3) In which format does that api expect the result data ? (same XML format or should I make use of xmlrpc calls to take out the value from the response).

4) If one knows the link/doc I should have read, then please let me know.

Regards,
-harsh