Re: [Xen-API] Java XML RPC with Xen-API?

My "execute" method returns result.get("Value"), you should then be able to cast that into a java Set, and iterate through all the key/value pairs.

I'm pretty sure this all works as expected.

Evan
Stefan Berger wrote:

Evan Bigall <evan.bigall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 04/02/2007 12:42:01 PM:

> I believe the object is a map, here is a code fragment that might help:
>
>             /*
>              Unimplemented...
> Object kernelKernel=execute("VM.get_kernel_kernel", params);
>             */
>
>             java.util.Map result=(java.util.Map)execute("VM.
> get_record", params);

For get_record I also get a map, where the 'Value' key itself contains a java.util.Map as value type. Another function that returns a 'Set' is get_by_label_name, which also returns an Object as value to the 'Value' key. Maybe it's the functions that return 'Set's that cannot be deserialized or are not properly serialized ?

   Stefan