Re: [Xen-API] Xen-API update

I just noticed there is no vm_metrics class available from xendapi.py
which makes it (as far as i understood) inacessible from the api. Is
this work in progress? If so, when is it planned to be included in the
unstable tree?

I saw the documentation is in place already so that is why im asking. I
am pretty new to xen so i might have done something wrong when mirroring
the tree. I used the following command:
    "hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg";

Is this the correct thing to do to get the most updated copy?

Ingard