Re: [Xen-API] API and PHP

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 03:07:27PM +0200, Paolo Tonin wrote:

> Is there some project or middleware to manage guest vm by PHP?

Not that I'm aware of.  If you wanted this, you could probably manage it quite
easily, as I imagine that PHP has an XML-RPC library available, and that it's
pretty lightweight, what with PHP being a dynamically typed language.  If
you're interested, I'd start by reading the API document on the XenApi page on
the Xen wiki, and by digging out a PHP XML-RPC library.  I'm sure we could
help you from there.

Cheers,

Ewan.