Re: [Xen-API] Re: XSDL schemas for Xen virtual machine configurations

The CIM-XML data is basically there for the plucking, if anybody (else) wants it. :-) And a relatively simple CIM client request will get it for you. If/when/where/how it is persisted elsewhere (as a file?) and in what format is pretty much up to y'all.

- Gareth

Dr. Gareth S. Bestor
IBM Linux Technology Center
M/S DES2-01
15300 SW Koll Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006
503-578-3186, T/L 775-3186, Fax 503-578-3186

Inactive hide details for aball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          aball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          08/03/06 11:53 AM

Gareth S Bestor/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUS

cc

Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, veillard@xxxxxxxxxx, xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ncmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

Re: [Xen-API] Re: XSDL schemas for Xen virtual machine configurations

Cool!  Then it should be easy to persist a domU's CIM representation
using whatever persistence layer one wants to use, right?

Peace.
Andrew

GIF image