Re: [Xen-API] Xen Management API draft

On the subject, the copyright notice of the front page is pretty scary too - can it be dropped or at least toned down?

- Gareth

Dr. Gareth S. Bestor
IBM Linux Technology Center
M/S DES2-01
15300 SW Koll Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006
503-578-3186, T/L 775-3186, Fax 503-578-3186

Richard Sharp <rsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

06/23/2006 12:47 PM

hollisb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Xen-API <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [Xen-API] Xen Management API draft

> I'm confused. You said this is an open mailing list, but this document
> says "DO NOT CIRCULATE" on the title page?

The document is free to circulate and entirely open. The "DO NOT
CIRCULATE" was boiler-plate text that should not have been included on
this particular titlepage. :)

Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards,
Richard