RE: Booting Issue

  • To: "paul@xxxxxxx" <paul@xxxxxxx>, "win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Connor Davis <davisc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 19:25:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ainfosec.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ainfosec.com; dkim=pass header.d=ainfosec.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector5401; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=K8sMTMVQAIZPSy7J2sc1XVLI5S319WjGUc2DWlCGbl4=; b=bTMbFVSAAP5MWGZk6Nz7CC/Qwz34wKm9z8H7c3H9ffS/iREJNy+mrq23iOtS4JDqW6kglHE3NIlP4dAsVt/hHLK6eQ2LkMTugOaVKSQh6uar1afu9Yq5rGsQOzKHulfvg3sSFsJZHdu6MgwIprUzzmsAwPnlGPYNTQhNBXUDHswDc39DI/NuwUHxru1QsD0u1K9j+SVDnidmhaMwporFacG2T9Ao3R31y9WhQcqCciOIzeGUBBOMDxFibk7Cw/8W4tmPVeLNskRe0kKKzRtya7JCpsnjaFm0e8aFslgfGroQiILFjoeVsqmgYytzTK7zSang2oqJfIMBK5Pm6Pk4pQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector5401; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=WmWjMksW6gvnhztr5sGceQmKLg3sYRSAgjOQTvGd0NAUkfB0g8AFGgBCGqzFNQCi1KlDfa1oeK1m9iHpy68fEetvC7lEHOm6uoVwjOGxyiPfNf0OopFSxTlFnQzbvwE7QBVQHhfxnxyMISaz0kXnZarJV66enJpNvaUhtZIZWDGAVL+KVaQ4SWCL3vKzuaKjg8BEPJ5wM/dES74mYqe2z9tYT1N9RlajDRTdM3oVmdJdck8vi7y4ySGCWkgF6LAdF8TYVtEDTPIKZb/RYWxfDubr2BS8YIKzKgE6vqMwWOb5oQPE4Y9L5YjOoVXCNFlVs4hdwl+AQYJJn/bqWW8CGg==