Re: Installing WinPV drivers on Windows 2019

My experience has shown that once the drivers are installed, you cannot upgrade
them. I’ve tried so many different ways with versions back to 8.0, I think, and
it always ends up forcing me to rebuild the MBR and all kids of other things in
Windows I never wanted to learn. Even then there’s only a 20% chance I can make
it work. I’ve just come to know that once they’re installed, that’s it. Need
new drivers, do a fresh build. Paul copied someone else from this list but I
don’t think I ever saw a response. I’ll have to search all my older emails.

Thanks,
Steffan Cline
steffan@xxxxxxxxx
602-793-0014