Re: [win-pv-devel] Register new pci-device-reservation for XCP-ng Project

  • To: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexander Schulz - XCP-ng Project Member <code@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 17:54:10 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:54:16 +0000

Hello Paul Durrant,

cool :-)

So we'll use the range 0xc200-0xc2ff. I try to prepare a pull request (I'm still relatively new to git)

Thanks!

Alexander Schulz
XCP-ng Project Member

Maintainer of: XCP-ng Center and XCP-ng PV-Tools

XCP-ng Project
web: https://xcp-ng.org
Github: https://github.com/xcp-ng
IRC: #xcp-ng on Freenode